Monday, January 17, 2011

Overdue

Whew...what a week!  Big news...my husband got an amazing promotion at work!!!  Acting Manager!  He was shocked!  He's only been with this company for a little over 2 years now, and he was only promoted to Supervisor just last year.  He's so funny, he doesn't understand what it is they see in him, but I think he's absolutely amazing, and I'm not surprised that other people see it too.  I'm so proud of him.

Okay, so now on to some much overdue pictures of some recent projects! :)

I made one of these for each of my sisters.

I followed the tutorial found here (and also under the tutorials tab above), and just changed some of the measurements to fit my jelly roll. :)

I made more of these awesome I-pod cases for my nieces in Montana.
 Notice the awesome buttons!!! :)
I used the tutorial from Sew Mama Sew again, I love theirs tutorials!  Here's the link to ALL of them!!  You could just call this whole page my to-do list!

I made a Hanna Montana fabric necklace to match the I-pod case for my niece too.  (I hope Hanna Montana is still IN, I've been holding onto this fabric just for her for a while.)  I used Amy Butler's free pattern and tutorial here.

I also made some glasses cases and coffee cozies for my sisters.  (To fill up their bags) :)




Oh, and last, but not least, I made a Seahawks wallet for my nephew.

 It turned out pretty good for my first one.  I looked at different tutorials, and just pieced together the parts I wanted for my own.  Check out Tipnut for links to 24 different FREE wallet patterns!  I can see myself making a lot of these for gifts in the future!

So that's it...for now.  I've got a couple of other things in the works that I'll share soon.  But for now, it's Monday...and back to caring for nutty kids.  :)

Like this one...
 and this one...

 Have a great Monday!!!


2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! And I love how you lined up Hannah and her legs on the iPod case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great news about your husband's promotion.

    You may have been quiet, but you've been busy with all your new makes and looking at your littlies, I bet they keep you busy too.

    ReplyDelete