Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Free Calendars for the New Year!

I've been following along with this awesome blog Living Locurto for some time now.  They sell a lot of really cute printables in their shop, but they also have a TON of free printables! (Those are always my favorite!) :)


I already printed out a couple of these really cute Owl Lovers Calendars for Christmas gifts!  


And with so many more cute calendars available I'm going to end up with a calendar in every room!!!  I'll never pay for another calendar AGAIN now that I know I can print out my own super cute ones for FREE!!!

I really like this vintage looking one they're featuring.


I think it will be the next one I print, once I go buy more INK!  I've been printing so much stuff lately that I've already gone through what was a new cartridge of ink!!!  By the way...I didn't have to buy ANY Christmas tags this year...there were SO many cute printable ones to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment