Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A monthly bag Challenge for 2011

We all make resolutions at the start of the new year...and what better resolution than to commit to an awesome BAG CHALLENGE!!!
The blog jemjam is hosting this awesome Amy Butler bag challenge.  She's using the 17 beautiful bag patterns from Amy Butler's book Style Stitches (a couple months have multiple small bags).  Each month (in order of the book) the bag will be announced, and at the end of the month the results will be shared, and an awesome giveaway will be held.

I think this sounds like so much fun.  It looks like it's already begun and started with the Cosmo bag.

 CUTE!!! :)

So if you're interested you should hurry on over to her blog and check it out!  I'm on the fence, myself.  I really want to join, but I don't have the book yet...and I'm a little scared. ;)  But then again...all New Year's Resolutions tend to be a little scary, that's why we have to keep telling ourselves to just DO it.  So I'm going think on this for a bit and decide what to do.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment