Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays!

What a wonderful Holiday it has been.  Christmas was just amazing!  I don't even know where to start!!  :)
The kids were so cute Christmas morning.  We had to force Matthew to get out of bed, he wanted to just sleep in, and then he had pretty much no interest in the presents, and went straight for Santa's left over cookies and milk!  Classic! :)


Add caption
 Lillian with her little puppy alive (our substitute for the real puppy she asked for) :)

They got SO spoiled...it was so much fun!  I found this AWESOME cardboard castle from Gaggle of Chicks.  For only $5...I was SO stoked!  And the kids love it.  It came with markers that we used to color all over it later in the day. 


 I think this little cars slide from my husband's parents in St. Louis, was Matthew's favorite present.  It's just the perfect size...(he's actually on the floor playing with it right now) ;)


 I think this has been my all time favorite Christmas so far.  As the kids get bigger and understand more, it just makes it so much more fun.  Lillian had such a hard time getting to sleep Christmas Eve, she was so excited.  I think I could hear the hum from her little brain just whirring with questions.  She slept in our bed, and every couple of minutes, she would ask something like..."psst...mom...do we have a chimney?"  It was so cute.


What a fabulous Christmas.  It just doesn't get much better than this.  :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment