Thursday, December 30, 2010

Completed I-Pod Case

Here's the I-Pod case that I finished for my niece.  I think she really liked it.


I thought it turned out pretty good, and it was REALLY easy.  I used a pattern from Sew, Mama, Sew, and it took me like 20 minutes!  That's my kind of project! :)

And here's some curtains I made for our changing table, in an effort to keep the boys from getting into all of the wipes and diapers.  (It's not stopping them at all, now they like to hide behind the curtains and play....just can't win) :)

Oh, and did I mention that my AMAZING husband got me an awesome new camera for Christmas??!??  Yeah, it takes wonderful pictures, it's so clear in comparison to my old one I was using (4 megapixels to 14 is a HUGE difference).  I'm SO happy with it!  And now I'm going to find a pattern to make myself a camera case.  :)

Have a Happy New Year everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment