Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Friday Night Sew-In

I just signed up for November's Friday Night Sew-In!!! Yay...I really like being a part of the sew-in, even if I haven't been that successful the last couple of months...see here and here.  But it's still nice to have an excuse to spend the whole evening at least TRYING to accomplish sewing projects.  :)  So if you want to join up, just go put your name on the list over at Handmade by Heidi's blog!  It's that easy.  The next one is going to be on November 19th, so you've (I've) got some time to get everything ready for it.  :)

Oh...and my sweet husband got all of the stuff down from the attic night before last!  Yay!  So I've hooked up the old computer, and soon shall have wonderful pictures to share!  Just in time, I'm almost done with my 'surprise' charity quilt, and I can't wait to share with all of you.  It might not be as perfect as I'd like, but considering it will only be my second complete quilt, I'm pretty happy with how it's coming along! :)  Yay!!! Can't wait to show you all! :)

And I've been SO lucky with amazing giveaways lately, but I haven't wanted to post without pictures to show too....so that will all be coming soon! :)  What a lucky gal, I know! :)

Happy Wednesday everybody! (wow...I actually had to stop and think about what day of the week it was!  Scary!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment