Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally decided on a Name I like!!! Hooray

Whew!  It's done...I've decided on a Name for my blog/business.  A Needle Pulling Thread...I really like it.  I can't take full credit for it, because it was really a collaboration between my sister and I (thanks Kate)...and, we both really want her to start her own business too...and we've already got a name that would tie in wonderfully.  I'm going to hold off on talking about that yet, though, because it's still a long way off...and still too many unknowns to start sharing all that jazz yet.  :)

But I'm excited, I can now start linking and getting all "connected".  And apply for a business license and really get going. Of course, I know it won't be that easy, and the process will be even harder than trying to come up with a good name.  :)  But I'm ready to get started!  YAY!!!  One step down....I'm practically already there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment