Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've GOT to start quilting!!

So the whole point of getting on here is that I am EXTREMELY anxious to try my hand at quilting. I only found this whole "blog" stuff a few days ago, and since then I've been OBSESSED with reading and looking at other people's great ideas and quilting!

Jealous much? ABSOLUTELY!!!

One of the blogs was a woman with kids making various projects...speaking the lingo...she was totally "in" the know about everything quilting. So I looked at her profile info.......27 years old!!! That's me! I'm SO behind the times!

Besides being a completely off-limits pastry I didn't even know what a 'jelly roll' was until starting to read all of these blogs!!

I've got some major catching up to do!~ My biggest dream is start my very own business, most likely doing crafts...sewing, crochet...etc. Now seeing how talented all of these other women are, I feel completely out of my league...embarrassed that I've even called myself "crafty". I mean really...I don't even know what a jelly roll is!!?!?

HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment