Friday, July 16, 2010

On my way!

So I did it. I started cutting out squares to start my very first quilt!!! HURRAY!

It's going to be far from perfect...{I've already cut some of the squares the wrong size and decided to use them anyways}....but it's going to get done. :)

I've decided it will be for my daughter for her new twin bed. It's a mix of all of the different girlie fabrics I have lying around. And the backing is going to be a piece I got in a box of randoms from my mother. {That's whats defining the size of the quilt}.

Today I will look at batting, and I'm hoping it's not going to be too expensive. If I could make an entire quilt with stuff I already have and only spend a few dollars on the batting, that would be amazing!

Can't wait to finish cutting out pieces and get started sewing!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment