Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Sew In

So I know I've been sick, and I'm probably being overly ambitious, but....I joined the Friday Night Sew In tonight.  I've heard about it, and seen posts about it from other bloggers and wasn't really sure what it was.  Turns out you just join and sew!  I can do that!  (I think) :)  Okay, so it's a little bit more involved than that...head over to Handmade by Heidi to read all about it.

But I am excited.  I love joining other crafters, sharing my attempts at quilting, and learning from everyone else who knows what they're doing.  :)  So wish me luck on accomplishing something impressive on my first Friday Night Sew In

Have a great weekend everyone! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa... I WAS following you but your new posts were not showing up so I un-followed and followed again this morning.

    Anyway, glad you are feeling better!

    How was your first Friday Night Sew-in? I hope to join in, too, but still sorting out from vacation and doing some "home improvement" sorta things around the house. It is easier to paint an empty house... hubby says, "you have too much stuff." I like my stuff! ;-D

    Have a wonderful weekend! ...Karen

    ReplyDelete