Friday, August 6, 2010

Having Second Thoughts

Okay...so my 'first quilt' has been sitting on the back burner for the last week or so while I've been busy with visiting family and other crafty projects.  And now I'm having second thoughts on how I should put it together.

I was going to just have it be all squares on the front, kind of randomly put together...but now I've been looking at so many other cute quilts and can't decide if I should make it more interesting.....put a little 'border'? around the squares or in between the rows or something....I can't decide!

I should probably just stick with my original idea, because the point after all was to actually COMPLETE my first quilt...so I should just do it...quit thinking about it too much and just get it done.  Then I'll have one quilt done and can move on to more complicated designs.

Did I just talk myself into finishing my quilt?  Yes...I think I just did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment