Friday, July 23, 2010

Starting to go through withdrawals....

Again...a full day without crafts!  What a bummer!  I've finalized my decision about the skylight curtains...I'm going with the white eyelet fabric...solid...not patches of patterned fabric like I was considering.  And...I bought the rollers to start painting...haven't actually started...but I'm a step closer.  Found some really cute apron patterns and a GREAT new idea for the kids at the Burn Center!!!  I went sleepless again last night thinking of how great this one is!!!  I found a pattern for kids hospital gowns!  So...for those little guys who are stuck in the hospital for long periods of time, how great would that be to have their own cute little gown that might help to cheer them up a bit.  AND once my blog get's all HUGE... :)....I'd love to do something where I can ask everyone else to send in their best kiddie hospital gown designs and get to bring a whole PILE of gowns for the kiddos!  Awesome!!  I can't wait...I can't wait to do a lot of things...and yet...I still haven't done much so far.  :(  Time, it all takes time, and I'll get there.  I've just got to keep telling myself that.  :)

Today...no followers...just talking to myself here....
Tomorrow...hundreds!!!  (ha ha ha)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment