Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's been a couple of days. The weekends are always pretty busy. And I've been working diligently on my quilt. I'm about 2/3 of the way into sewing my strips. Yay! And then I'll get to sew them all together and figure out how to do the batting/backing and quilting....that should be the interesting part. ;)

Tomorrow is Lilly's ballet class and I'd really like to make her a new tutu...my first attempt last week was pretty shabby looking. But I'd really like to buy the tulle that comes on a spool first, that would make cutting it SO much easier. Then again there's a laundry list of things I want to buy that would make life easier....and if I waited until I can afford all of those things...I'd never accomplish anything!! Guess I'll be making the tutu out of my yardage. Oh well, I love a challenge.

Babies crying...better go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment